Welcome to LivingSmart!
If you have been thinking about making healthy choices that will enhance your life,
you've come to the right place. You can make it a reality.
LivingSmart tools will help you reach your goals.
-- Tools to Help You Live Well and Live Safely --
Connections for Computer, Smartphone, Tablet
LivingSmart is a computer-based assessment and tracking system designed to lighten the burden of individuals and their families or caregivers in maintaining self-efficacy and self-care management skills while seniors age-in-place. It is also beneficial for highly-functioning disabled adults. . . and is attractive to other adult populations who want to monitor their health.
|Health & Wellness Assessments
- Questionnaires that assess your state of wellness and inform you of anticipated needs for safe and healthy self-management in your own home.
- A way to securely store your health and wellness records to be accessed by only those you give permission to.
- Your health care clinician can monitor for conditions of chronic illness or disability.
Nutrition Guide & Meal Planning
- Plan your daily menu of meals and snacks with the nutrient calculator that knows your daily needs for health.
- Enjoy proven recipes from the database.
- Make a shopping list. Control weight. Increase energy.
- Control weight. Increase energy.
- Increase energy.
|Activity - Exercise - Weight Control
- Learn how to manage an activity schedule/regimen which will keep you in optimum condition.
- Track your weight and learn how to maintain a healthy weight.
|Food Shopping - Inventory
With a Vitabot-generated shopping list, delivery services of your local grocer, food label and expiration tracker, pantry inventory manager you can be assured of food safety and quality.
Learning opportunities to enhance your quality of life in a wholesome home environment. Topics of concern to older adults which address maintaining strength and endurance can be found here.
Several scheduled notices are issued as reminders from your computer or handheld devices to assure fulfillment of responsibilities in and around the home.
|Home Management & Safety
- Tips on how to manage typical home and even yard or patio responsibilities for comfort, convenience and safety.
- Links to resources you need to know.
- Reminders for household chores.
A collection of articles, notations, illustrations, and more on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and living safely at home.
Take A Look Inside . . .
The Presentation below is PowerPoint with Narration
Please click on the picture and download it to your computer.
Once you are a member you may access all menu tabs at top of the page; in the meantime,
examine this Home page, learn About Us, and learn how to join at Enrollment.