Welcome to LivingSmart!
Are you experiencing a health problem that is affecting your sense of well-being?
Would you like to enjoy more energy?
Are you visiting your health care provider more with problems? Buying more medications?
Do you need to manage your lifestyle better?
If you have been thinking about making healthy choices that will enhance your life,
you've come to the right place. You can make it a reality.
LivingSmart tools will help you reach your goals.
-- Tools to Help You Live Well and Live Safely --
Connections for Computer, Smartphone, Tablet
LivingSmart is a computer-based wellness management system designed to
help adults meet lifestyle challenges or lighten the burden of individuals and their families or caregivers while adults seek to maintain independence, self-efficacy, and self-care management skills.
|Health & Wellness Assessments
- Questionnaires to assess your state of wellness and inform you of needs for safe and healthy management of life in your own home.
- Optional secure storage for your health and wellness records, to be accessed by only those you give permission to. Your health care clinician can monitor for conditions of chronic illness or disability.
Nutrition Guide & Meal Planning
- Plan your daily menu of meals and snacks with the nutrient calculator that knows your daily needs for health.
- Enjoy proven calculated recipes from the database. Contribute your own.
- Make a shopping list.
|Activity - Exercise - Weight Control
- Learn how to manage an activity schedule which will keep you in optimum condition.
- Learn how to maintain a healthy weight.
- Track it.
|Reminders; Home Management & Safety
- Several scheduled notices are issued as reminders from your computer or handheld devices to assure fulfillment of responsibilities in and around the home.
- Tips on how to manage typical home and even yard or patio responsibilities for comfort, convenience, and safety.
Smart Courses - Health Library- Learning opportunities to enhance your quality of life in a wholesome home environment. Topics of concern to older adults which address strength and endurance maintenance.
- A collection of articles, notations, illustrations, and more on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and living safely at home.
Community Fellowship BlogEvery member may participate in community-building conversation on a secure blog or forum where health-promoting strategies are shared and friendships developed.
Take A Look Inside . . .
The Presentation below is PowerPoint with Narration
Please click on the picture and download it to your computer for viewing.
Once you are a member you may access all menu tabs at top of the page; in the meantime,
examine this Home page, learn About Us, and learn how to join at Enrollment.