Are you experiencing a health problem that is affecting your sense of well-being?
Would you like to enjoy more energy?
Are you visiting your health care provider more with problems? Buying more medications?
Do you need to manage your lifestyle better?
If you have been thinking about making healthy choices that will enhance your life,
you've come to the right place. You can make it happen here.
LivingSmart tools will help you reach your goals.
-- Here are Tools to Help You Live Well and Live Safely --
Health & Wellness Assessments
- Questionnaires to assess your state of wellness and inform you of needs for safe and healthy management of life in your own home.
- Optional secure storage for your health and wellness records, to be accessed by only those you give permission to. Your health care clinician can monitor for conditions of chronic illness or disability.
Activity - Exercise - Weight Control
- Learn how to get started in a manageable activity schedule which will keep you in optimum condition.
- Learn how to maintain a healthy weight.
- Track it.
- Learn safety tips about exercise.
Nutrition Guide & Meal Planning
- Plan your daily menu of meals and snacks with the nutrient calculator that knows your daily needs for health.
- Enjoy proven calculated recipes from the database. Contribute your own.
- Make a shopping list.
Reminders; Home Management & Safety
Community Fellowship Blog
Every member may participate in community-building conversation on a secure blog or forum where health-promoting strategies are shared and friendships developed.
Smart Courses - Health Library
- Learning opportunities to enhance your quality of life in a wholesome home environment. Topics of concern to older adults.
Take A Look Inside . . . Two Ways
The Presentation below is a PowerPoint with Narration
Please click on the picture and download it to your computer for viewing.
Or, Click Here for a
Gallery of Inside Pages
Once you are a member you may access all menu tabs at top of the page; in the meantime,
examine this Home page, learn About Us, and learn how to join at Enrollment.